Monday, July 26, 2010

Before I go

I'm hoping to catch up with as many people as possible before I leave the country. Here are some opportunities to do so:

1) Chapel Hill: now until Aug 5. I'm in town and mostly available for the next week and a half. Lunches are good! Hit me up. MBPsi folk: Carissa (Portone) Maira is going to be here this coming Saturday. Let's imbibe!

2) Dallas: Aug 6-11. I'm headed there for the National Scrabble Championship. If you're in or near Dallas and would like to get together on one of those evenings, please let me know.

3) Chapel Hill: Aug 12-17. And that's it! I won't be working that week, but I'm going to be quite busy with last minute planning. But please do let me know if you're around.

4) GOING AWAY PARTY! August 14. More details to come later...

So, yes, please touch base with me if you want to grab lunch or a drink or whatever. I don't know exactly when I'll be back in the US or where I'll end up when I get here again, so don't miss your opportunity for very valuable Kurt facetime before I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment